Diowhodunit Update

As we shift through the lockdown alert levels, we are having to make some changes to some of our events:

We won’t be able to run Diowhodunit until we return back to alert level one. So Diowhodunit will be postponed to a later date, we are still keen to see the event happen this year and are looking forward to seeing the hard work St Chad’s have put in. Keep an eye out for rescheduled details.